Executive board of Binder+Co AG
- Born in Pöllau/Styria in 1959.
- Married, three children.
- Member of the Management Board since January 1, 2000.
- Responsible for finance and general administration, engineering, production, public and investor relations, Board spokesman and member of the general assembly of Statec Binder GmbH.
- Current appointment period until December 31, 2013
Following studies in mechanical engineering from 1986–1990, Karl Grabner completed a doctorate (experimental work in the conveying technology field) parallel to working as a university assistant at the Institute of Conveying Technology and Design Methods at the Leoben University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences.
Karl Grabner came to Binder+Co AG in 1991 within the scope of the “Scientists for Business” scheme of the Austrian Ministry of Science, and from 1992–1999 filled the post of senior sales manager in the field of material handling systems. From 1997 onwards, he also served as the head of design and sales for the materials handling and silo technology product area.
- Born in Bruck an der Mur in 1966.
- Married, two children.
- Member of the Management Board since January 1, 2007.
- Responsible for sales at Binder+Co and for the business management of the Statec Binder GmbH subsidiary.
- Current appointment period until December 31, 2015.
During his business management studies at the University of Graz (specialisation in marketing and industrial management), Jörg Rosegger spent a year at the Butler University in Indianapolis, IN, USA, within the scope of the International Student Exchange Program.
Following graduation, Jörg Rosegger joined Binder+Co AG in 1993 as an assistant to the Management Board and head of marketing. In 1995, Jörg Rosegger was appointed as the Packaging Technology Segment product manager before assuming overall responsibility for the segment in 1997. In 2000, Jörg Rosegger became the overall head of sales and marketing and received the power of attorney.